Summary of Duties:
We are currently seeking Allscripts Enterprise EMR Revenue Cycle Consultants practice operations with implementation experience building clinical workflows, building workflows
and on the Enterprise side of Allscripts. Prior install experience is required. The Consultant will be supervised by the Executive Vice President of Revenue Cycle for Southwind.
- Bachelors’ degree, or equivalent education and experience in a health care environment.
- Experience building clinical workflows, workflows with Allscripts Enterprise
- Experience with installation of Allscripts Enterprise Two years of experience within a medical business environment. Experience includes understanding all detailed
- Experiences with Ambulatory EMR systems are required Proven ability to systematize operational processes utilizing analytical skills to accomplish goals.
- Critical thinking skills are a must.
- Knowledge of PC based software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office). Basic keyboard and data entry skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Ability to work in a challenging/rewarding environment and handle multiple conflicting priorities.
- Willing to travel
The Advisory Board Company - 2 years ago
The Advisory Board Company and its subsidiaries provides best practices research, analysis, executive education and leadership development,...