The Property Assistant is responsible for supporting the initiatives of the property management department.
Location: Columbus, OH
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Abstract leases
- Prepare and distribute “Tenant Welcome” packages
- Prepare and maintain property and tenant files
- Manage signage installation and removal at all properties
- Maintain percentage rent file
- Maintain tenant insurance file
- Maintain stacking plans
- Scan, mail, distribute and file monthly operating reports
- Miscellaneous typing and preparation of tenant merge letters
- Prepare labels, envelopes, certified mail and overnight packaging
- Proposal preparation
- Estoppel certificate preparation and procurement
- Due diligence information assemblage
- Report, budget and reconciliation preparation/assistance
- Insurance claim administration
- Miscellaneous tenant and owner communication
- Miscellaneous vendor communication, coordination and supervision
- Manage window and carpet cleaning programs at properties
- Order cleaning supplies for various properties
- Conference room scheduling at properties
- Coordinate and plan tenant appreciation events
- Work order system support for the Client Services Coordinator
- Any other managerial department support – misc. departmental correspondence, typing, mailing, filing, reporting, etc.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Must be skilled with Microsoft Office suite, Internet.
- Property management software (MRI) knowledge a plus.
- Strong administrative and customer service background a must.
- Broad understanding of financial terms and principals.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work unsupervised and prioritize workload.
- Very organized and detail oriented.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to work within a team environment and able to adapt to changes quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate and experience in commercial real estate a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colliers International - 10 months ago
Colliers Macaulay Nicolls, or CMN International, is the largest member of Colliers International's global network of affiliated...