Customer Service Representative
Job ID #: 20872
Location: WVA-White Sulphur Springs
Functional Area: Banking - Branch
Employment Type: Full-Time Non-Exempt
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Days and Hours: M-TH 8:00-5:00, F 8:00-6:00, Some Sats
Physical Address: 1 East Main Street, White Sulphur Springs, WV 249
Department Name: White Sulphur Springs
Come join an award winning company, where you can make a great contribution!
As a new associate in this role you can become part of an impressive organization listed as a Forbes Platinum 400 Best Big Companies in America and is also ranked fourth in Forbes' Best Banks list.
The Customer Service Representative I handles client customer service transactions and processes traditional teller transactions. This associate identifies sales referrals to other branch associates while handling client servicing and transactions. Provides high quality customer service for all customers.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Teller Operations: Perform basic teller transactions such as paying and receiving, verifying deposit amounts, examining checks for endorsement and negotiability, operating within established operations authority limits and engaging branch management, Branch Central or Branch Operations Management for support as needed. Count cash drawer, research and locate outages.
- Service: Answer questions and resolve problems for customers concerning all services provided by the Bank; identify the problem, collect data, secure answers and report results to the inquiring party and work with the Supervisor Operations &Service (or Lead CSR) or other associates as necessary. Perform customer service activities (e.g. check orders, account maintenance, address change). Provide excellent customer service at all times following the Bank’s Service Excellence guidelines.
- Teamwork: Foster teamwork with fellow associates in the branch and in the bank as a whole. Maintain helpful and courteous interactions with others and keep communication lines open.
- Risk Mitigation/Compliance: Adhere to all federal regulations and bank policies; keep current on bank procedures via the Bank’s resources and required training. Maintain all internal controls.
- Sales Support: Identify sales referrals while handling client service and transaction needs. Maintain basic product knowledge to ensure that client needs may be identified. Participate in branch sales huddles and campaigns as directed by management.
Basic Qualifications CSR I:
High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 6 months experience in a cash handling, sales or customer service role
Basic Qualifications CSR II:
High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 9 months experience in a cash handling, sales or customer service role
High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 6 months experience as Customer Service Representative I at First Citizens Bank
First Citizens Bank - 2 years ago