L-3 STRATIS is among the largest divisions of global defense leader, L-3. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, and enterprise information technology services and solutions to the Intelligence Community; the Department of Defense; U.S. federal civilian, state, and local government agencies; and international customers.
L-3 STRATIS is proud of our many long-term partnerships with our customers. We take their missions as our own, always aiming to improve our level of service. Our employees take pride in their consistent application of industry best practices and their ongoing dedication to the highest standards of business ethics - reflected in our motto,
Powered by Excellence
L-3 STRATIS has an immediate need to add a multiple positions for a CNO Analyst/Programmer to our team here in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Required Skills and Experience:
Designs, develops, operates and maintains software and firmware components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements. Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures
Recent knowledge of:
Extensive experience in C/C++ programming in a Windows environment
- C programming
- Socket programming
- Multi-threaded programming
- Windows and Linux system APIs (POSIX, win32, win native api)
- Must be knowledgeable in Linux or Windows programming, but have recent experience with both.
- Source code control tools and their usage
- Developing software to suit customer requirements
- Advanced debugging
- Custom network protocols
- Software design and architecture
- X86 / X86_64 assembly
- Windows or Linux Kernel desired but not required
3+ Years C Development Experience
- Proficient in debugging Windows user mode components with exposure to debugging kernel mode components
- Experience in writing Windows device drivers is a plus
- Windows internals knowledge a plus
- Exposure to x86 assembly and experience in binary analysis
- Experience with Python and automated testing.
- Experience with autoit.
- Experience with VMWare.
Extensive experience in C programming in a Linux/Unix environment
- 1+ Years CNO Development Experience
- 1+ Years Windows System Programming Experience
- 1+ Years Network Programming Experience
- 1+ Years Client/Server Development Experience
- Experienced with Subversion
- Experienced with VmWare
TS/SCI with Poly Required:
- Familiar with HPUX
- Proficient in debugging Unix applications and kernel mode code
- Experience writing loadable kernel modules (LKM)
- Exposure to Itanium assembly and binary analysis
- Knowledge of the ELF file format a plus
- Experience in Python scripting a plus
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401 (k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perfom pre-employement substance abuse testing to include background checks.
US Security Clearance Required
Top Secret SCI with Polygraph
Day - 1st
L-3 Communications - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
L-3 GCS believes a satellite communications system is more than the sum of its parts. The systems integrator resells satellite telephones...