for a large plant near Rochester, MN which casts and machines metal parts for autos. Our client is an international manufacturer and a leader in its field. The plant is union. The plant practices lean manufacturing and that experience is mandatory. The position reports to the Plant Controller. A BS/BA degree is required along with SAP and plant cost accounting experience.
Our client will relocate from all sections of the US. Please email your resume in word format to Ray Fehrenbach, CPC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (803) 648-7834. ext. 16.
- Establish the standard costs on all manufactured and purchased parts. Also, review changes in material, labor, and IME costs and incorporate them into the database as required.
- Coordinate the annual and monthly physical inventory.
- Analyze monthly variances.
- Prepare all required internal/external accounting reports.
- Complete monthly forecast.
- Work with controller in preparation of annual budgets and annual plan.
- Work with data processing on computer system enhancements for the accounting areas.
- Record daily cash transactions and prepare monthly cash reports.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Prepare various wire transfer requests and maintain wire transfer spreadsheets.
- Review and code capital invoices, maintain capital project spreadsheets and prepare monthly capital project status report.
- Maintain fixed asset system
- Track freight costs
- Perform various monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Maintain the general ledger account system.
- Prepare and input various monthly journal entries.
Monster - 9 months ago
At Southern Technical Recruiters, our counselors' main focus is to help you find the right position. We can assist you in successfully obtai...