Davisco Foods is currently looking for a Lab Technician at it's Jerome, ID location.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Chemistry, physical, and/or microbiology sample preparation and testing.
• Equipment operation, calibration, and minor maintenance.
• Reagent (microbiological and chemical) preparation.
• Record data in log books and computer spreadsheets.
• Interpretation of data.
• Reporting of results.
• General lab cleanup and organization; restock supplies.
• Team Oriented.
• Maintain a safe work environment.
• Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
• Ability to read and understand SOP’s.
• Ability to read and understand Chemical MSDS.
• Ability to read and understand Lab GLP’s.
• Able to properly document information legibly.
• Understand and follow Plant SOP’s, GMP’s and HACCP Protocols.
• High School Diploma
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Good to excellent communication skills.
• Be able to move up to 50 pounds.
• Be able to move up and down stairs.
• Able and willing to work safely with chemicals.
• Able and willing to wear all PPE per position requirement.
• Able to move about work stations in Laboratory environment for a 12 hour shift.
• Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
• Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
• Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
We are an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity employer
Davisco Foods International, Inc. - 17 months ago