This is a leadership position that will be responsible for a key and strategic product category in the Nuance Healthcare portfolio. Working with the Healthcare Division’s product development teams, this individual will manage all product management activities for the assigned product to ensure market leadership and success of product. This individual will report to the Director of Product Management
- Create and validate product strategies based on clear understanding of market trends, competitive analysis and customer needs gathered through customers interviews, market research and own medical informatics knowledge and insights
- Develop and articulate products value propositions to internal and external customers
- Work with physicians and clinical users to develop and document market requirements, use cases, and product ROIs
- Work closely with Engineering to refine requirements, monitor R&D progress and release products to market
- Develop and manage product roadmap, release plans and participate in go-to-market activites, including sales support and early customers go-live
- Define and document products Beta programs including all aspects fo product deployment, work with physician users to run the pilot, evaluate performance of product and identify key areas of improvement prior to product commercial release.
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with key physician customers and thought leaders to gather market intelligence, establish Nuance’s presence and brand and ensure market leadership of assigned products
- Support go-to-market and commercialization activities and early customers go-live. Create content for new and existing products such as white papers, Web material and collaterals. Participate in PR activities such as user meetings and conferences. Support sales in key accounts as needed
We offer a competitive compensation package; including stock options, employee stock purchase plan, 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 8-10 years of professional experience including 4-8 as a product manager developing enterprise level medical application software
- Knowledge and experience in at least two of the following areas: Clinical Documentation, Clinical Documentation Improvement processes, Core Measures/Quality Reporting, Medical Coding, or Electronic Medical Records
- Strong understanding of clinical documentation methodologies and workflow
- Up to 30% travel
- Health care experience such as MD, RN, PA, Quality Manager, HIM with 3 years of clinical experience is preferred
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Self-motivating and self-starter
Nuance Healthcare, a division of Nuance Communications, is the market leader in providing clinical understanding solutions that accurately capture and transform the patient story into meaningful, actionable information. Thousands of hospitals, providers and payers worldwide trust Nuance speech-enabled clinical documentation and analytics solutions to facilitate smarter, more efficient decisions across the healthcare enterprise. Nuance Healthcare has been recognized as “Best-in-KLAS” 2004-2011 for Speech Recognition.
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the leading provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our...