Position Title: Software Architect Lead Software Engineer Mobile Developer
Job Location: South San Francisco, CA
Description: Software Architect - Lead Software Engineer - Mobile Developer Software Architect - Lead Software Engineer - Mobile Developer Software Architect - Lead Software Engineer - Kernel Developer - Mobile Software Developer - Android - Skills Required - Mobile, Wireless, Android, iPhone, Linux Kernel, Texas Instruments, Broadcom, Google, HTC, Intel, LG, Marvell, Motorolla, Nvidia, Qualcomm, Samsung, Sprint, T-Mobile, Open handset alliance, OHA, ARM, Atheros, Asustek, Garmin, Softbank, Ericsson, Toshiba, Vodafone, C++, Java, JavaME, Java ME, ME, C/C++, 3D, OpenGL, Open GL, Mobile Developer, Lead Software Engineer, Kernel Developer, Software Architect, Mobile software, Wireless software
Software Architect - Lead Software Engineer - Kernel Developer - Mobile Software Developer - Wireless Application Developer - Android platform
If you are a Senior Software Architect or Lead Software Engineer, with a strong background in Mobile/Wireless Software Engineering, please read on!
What you need for this position:
What you'll be doing:
- 3 + years of experience in software engineering for the Mobile/Wireless/Consumer electronics industry
- Hands-on development with C/C++ or Java, preferably experience in both.
- Knowledge of 3D/OpenGL graphics programming
- Experience working on operating systems internals for mobile devices, and Linux Kernels, ideally for the Android platform
What's in it for you:
- Provide Architecture and Technology selection for mobile software development projects on the Android platform
- Provide hands-on design and coding
- Assist in team development and mentoring
- Communicate with business partners and customers to develop design and proof of concept
- Problem resolution down to the code level
So, if you are a Senior Software Architect or Lead Software Engineer, with a strong background in Mobile/Wireless Software Engineering, please apply today! - KO-SRSWARCH-BA - , , , , , CyberCoders CyberScientific
- Terrific base salary
- Full Medical, Dental and 401K
- Brilliant team of engineers working on cutting edge Android technology
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: Not specified.
Travel: Not specified.
# of Openings: 1
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Salary/Rate: $90k - $160k
Reference: 37092277 : JSKO-SRSWARCH-BA
Posted: 5/23/2010 Cybercoders.com
Other jobs with this company.
Email: Send an email to Cybercoders.com
- 5 years ago - save job