VisionQuest is a sanctuary minded national youth services organization that provides innovative intervention techniques to at-risk youth and families. We are currently seeking a Case Mangers for our Parenting with Love and Limits program located in Wilmington, Delaware.|
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
* Co-facilitating group therapy sessions
* Assisting families attending group by providing transportation to and from group and coaching when needed.
* Assisting the family therapist by attending coaching sessions.
* Assisting the family by functioning as the job placement specialist, social skills specialists, education specialist - coordinating the vital protective factors with the family - working with advocates and/or other organizations to provide needed services for the family.
* When needed, advocating on behalf of the family in court.
* Meeting weekly with the coaching therapists/team to process cases.
* Attending all PLL supervision meetings.
* Preparing meals for group.
* Assisting the therapist in conducting the Motivational Interviewing
* Purchasing PLL supplies and props.
Must have a Bachelor degree in one of the following disciplines: Sociology, psychology, counseling, criminal justice, social work, human services, education, divinity, rehabilitative services or public health administration as well as experience in the field.
Must possess a valid driver license with a clean driving record.
Must be able at least 21 years of age with the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical/TB.
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago