Position Title Position Title " >Warehouse Technician AutoReqId AutoReqId " >4869BR Job Function Job Function " >Operations Country USA Province/State Province/State " >Nevada Site / Office Site / Office " >Round Mountain Mine Operation Job Category Job Category " >Temporary Location Statement Location Statement " >Kinross is a Canadian-based gold mining company with mines and projects in Canada, the United States, Brazil, Chile, Russia, Ghana and Mauritania, employing approximately 9,000 people worldwide. Our core purpose is to lead the world in generating value through responsible mining.
Kinross Round Mountain is an open pit mining operation located in Nye County, Nevada. Round Mountain is proud to have earned commendations for its safety and environmental initiatives. Job Description Job Summary
Under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor, the temporary incumbent is responsible for warehouse counter duties, and assists in shipping and receiving, materials handling, inventory controls, and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
1. Must be able to repeatedly lift at least 75 pounds.
2. Forklift experience is preferred.
3. Must follow established warehouse and safety procedures as directed.
4. Must be able to carry out assigned duties with minimal supervision.
5. Must possess good knowledge of and ability to use a mainframe, personal computer, and its related systems.
6. Experience in the JD Edwards system is preferred.
7. DOT Hazmat training is preferred.
8. A valid driver’s license is required. Removal Date Removal Date " >27-Sep-2013
Kinross - 5 months ago