Job ID: 2237692
Job Title: Performance Test Engineer
Job Location: St. Louis, MO 63180
Job Type: CTH
Roles And Responsibilities:
Required Key Skills
- Plan and design complex and integrated performance test scenarios for high traffic web-based applications.
· Design and write performance test cases and scripts. Execute and coordinate monitoring of performance tests.
· Analyze performance test results, identifying potential bottlenecks. Produce comprehensive test reports and present findings to management.
· Analyze application usage and server performance data as required.
· Work with application development teams and business users to develop and validate performance requirements.
Desired Key Skills
- In-depth experience with HP Performance Center Suite (Load Runner Virtual User Generator, Application Lifecycle Management, Performance Center) from a scripting, scenario setup, testing and analysis perspective
· Experience with C or C++ Programming highly desired
· Familiarity with databases, knowledge of SQL and experience with SQL queries
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
· Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
· Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
DatamanUSA, LLC - 2 years ago