- High school diploma or G.E.D
- Two (2) years or more of clerical experience
- Experience in the operation of a personal computer
- Experience using Microsoft Office Software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Scanning and imaging experience
- Minimum accurate typing speed of 40 net words per minute
Examples of Duties:
- Experience as a Receptionist
- Currently certified as a Court Referral Monitoring Specialist
Serve court and court referral accordingly, answer and direct calls to appropriate personnel; operate MIDAS system and maintain court referral records; assist with laboratory responsibilities and duties as needed; maintain court referral calendar for appointments; scan documents into imaging system; maintain a directory of office extensions; perform as receptionist and route visitors to proper location; receive complaints and requests for service or information; provide general information to the public; open, sort, and distribute mail; type, file, and maintain a variety of routine reports and records as necessary; enter data into the computer; perform routine clerical functions as directed; operate copier, scanner and fax machine; perform related work as required.
Enrollment in Court Referral Monitoring Specialist certification class must occur within six months of hire.
City of Hoover, AL - 11 months ago