Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
• Lead technical account management for major wireless carriers.
• Responsible for being the primary technical interface to the assigned carriers.
• Responsible for carrier technical acceptance of devices and solutions
• Responsible for leading the requirements gathering, prioritization, and validation of assigned carriers.
• Responsible for being the technical voice of the carrier to the product development teams and internal regulatory teams.
• Responsible for supporting the North America sales organization on technical inquiries, solution realization, portfolio and roadmap discussions, and training.
• Minimum B.S. Engineering degree.
• Minimum of 5 years combined experience in the wireless industry in mobile device engineering, product development, and/or technical account management with a wireless carrier.
• Demonstrated experience and success in a customer facing technical account management role.
• Demonstrated experience leading product certification in a regulated environment.
• A comprehensive understanding of the Wireless Carrier Industry and Marketplace is essential.
Motorola Solutions - 10 months ago