Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a stand-alone software business within Lexmark, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
As a senior SAP ABAP developer the successful candidate will provide expert level guidance for custom development efforts, will act as a liaison between technical and functional teams, helping in design and delivery of reliable and efficient solutions. Along with hands on development this position will also involve onsite-offshore development coordination. Positive attitude and leadership skills will be important.
- 6+ years of SAP experience
- At least one full life cycle implementation, including go-live support
- Techno-functional skills to allow good communication with technical as well as functional teams
- Need to have Positive attitude and ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Experience in coordinating and managing onsite and offshore delivery
- Development experience within at least three of the following areas:
o SAP Portal
o SAP Cash to Consume (SAP CC and CI)
o SAP CRM
o SAP SCM
o ECC FI-CO
o ECC SD/Logistics Execution
o ECC MM
o Web Dynpro ABAP
- Solid working experience with at least two of the following:
o Web Dynpro Java
o Web Services consumption / provisioning
o ABAP with OO
o ABAP based workflow
How To Apply
- Education – Bachelor Degree or Higher
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Lexmark International, Inc. - 20 months ago
Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the...