SUMMARY : Responsible for coordinating the overall operations of multiple practices within a multifunctional clinic setting, including personnel management and business operations, working closely with the executive director and managing physicians.
· A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required.
· Master's degree preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· Five (5) to Seven (7) years of multiple physician practice management experience.
· Program development
· If applicable, A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program.
PREFERRED JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· Three (3) to five (5) years of supervisory experience.
Lancaster General Hospital - 10 months ago
Lancaster General Health (LG Health) is a 623-bed integrated health care delivery system serving residents of Lancaster County,...