We currently have an opportunity available for a Location Manager in Bloomington, IL to manage a combo location for our Dignity Memorial Network.
Our successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of these firms, which each reside within a cemetery property.
The successful candidate must have previous management experience and be a fully capable and competent funeral professional. Critical to the success of this operation are flawless execution standards combined with a thorough understanding of our unique demographics and clientele.
The successful candidate will be expected to direct and lead all personnel and ensure that the facility and equipment are maintained to a high degree of readiness.
Additional duties include the following:
- Select, train and motivate location staff to assure that they create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Achieve the location’s annual financial and marketing goals.
- Manage the business of the operation as if it were your own.
- Maintain a motivated and dedicated staff with the skills necessary to service client family needs.
- Assure that staff members understand location goals, policies and procedures.
- Ensure visitations and services are conducted in a manner that exceeds the expectations of our client families and friends.
- Practice and promote teamwork among location staff.
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- At least 6 years of Funeral Director experience .
- Community involvement.
- Illinois Funeral Director/Embalmer License
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
East Lawn Memorial Gardens Cemetery is an affiliate of Service Corporation International, the largest provider of funeral and cemetery services in North America.
SCI is the largest Funeral Services Company in North America, located in over 40 states with approximately 1,800 locations encompassing over 20,000 employees. SCI is a company dedicated to compassionately supporting families at difficult times, celebrating the significance of lives that have been lived, and preserving memories that transcend generations with dignity and honor- and we have been doing this since 1962. By joining SCI you will be joining North America’s largest provider of funeral and cemetery services with locations in Canada and the United States.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
SCI Management - 19 months ago
About Service Corporation International
Service Corporation International (SCI) is to death what H&R Block is to taxes. SCI, the...