Get paid to sell the world....and you'll get to see it
Are you a persistent, results oriented and motivated
individual who would enjoy exceeding sales goals as part
of our in house sales team? Do you have a passion for
building relationships, prospecting and being #1? If you
answered YES to all of these questions then keep reading
because you’ve just found your golden opportunity with
Collette Vacations. We are a family run Tour Operator
that sells over 150 guided tours to all 7 continents and
is looking to expand our team of business development
As a Sales Representative for Collette, you will:
by prospecting in your designated territory through cold
- Identify potential growth areas, and open new accounts
calls to groups and travel agent partners.
Representatives to close sales.
- Set up qualified leads to meet with our Outside Sales
- Manage and update database of qualified leads and
- Work on special projects as needed, i.e. agent and
communicating special offers, presenting new vacations,
- Increase market share by promoting Collette Vacations,
and conducting travel agent training.
passengers, as well as educating travel agents.
- Set up webinars for the purpose of increasing
acquire better selling skills.
- Continually learn about our new trip offerings and
We love to hire candidates who:
and are detail orientated.
- Are strong communicators, presenters, multi-taskers
and are especially thrilled when we tell them their
- Have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Can travel several weeks a year for sales meetings,
sales trip is in New Zealand this year!
excel. This could either be in academics, community
- Took the opportunity in their collegiate career to
involvement, athletics, work, or studying abroad.
- Have demonstrated a great work ethic in the course of
and outside of the company.
- Have a “do what it takes” attitude.
- Are comfortable talking to key decision makers inside
through multiple applications at the same time.
- Have strong PC skills, and are able to navigate
We will provide you with:
+ unlimited commission opportunity)
- Generous compensation package (competitive base salary
- Unlimited income potential with additional yearly
and other benefits
- Comprehensive 5 week paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent Medical, Dental, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement
Seize this opportunity to promote the company that
Travel & Leisure has recently awarded one of the best
Tour Operators on the planet. Collette Vacations has a
proven track record of over 94 years of sales success
and are continuing to grow rapidly. As a matter of fact
2010 was our best year ever!
Join our globe trotting team of 500 employees, by
clicking the APPLY button now!
Req. Code : 384
Division/Department : Inside Sales