The Software Engineer will work with and receive requirements from the analysts on the Computerized Provider Order Entry (cPOE) team. The Software Engineer will work closely with the architect to make physical design and then code the client and services to meet the specified requirements.
This position will work with confidential and proprietary information that requires a signed IT Employee Invention and Confidentiality Agreement upon hire.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science OR four or more years of work experience in a professional software environment. Intermountain Healthcare verifies both degree attainment and educational institution accreditation following an offer of employment.
- Three or more years of professional software development experience using .NET
- Two or more years of experience with WPF / XAML
- Two or more years of experience with C#
- One or more years of experience with Schema / XML and manipulating XML data in C# / .NET
- Experience with Dependency Injection and IOC containers
- Experience with webservices and webservice clients in C# / .NET
- Experience with Java / J2EE
- Experience with MVVM and other design patterns
- Experience with Test Driven Development using NUnit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working autonomously as well as in a team environment
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 18 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...