Manages project planning through business phases of systems lifecycle for the Product ImplemenationTeam. Ensures all major milestones are being met.
- Coordinates and maintains documentation for Project Analysts and Project Managers
- Assists in scheduling/coordinating requirements sessions; assists in documenting meeting minutes/notes.
- Manages on-time delivery and sign-off of business cases, project briefs, project designs and business requirements documents (BRDs)
- Coordinates change management from BRD sign off to project implementation, ensuring documentation is accurately maintained.
- Tracks and resolves risks, issues, CRs and action items throughout lifecycle.
- Ensures interdependencies between concurrent projects are accounted for.
- Develops and maintains documentation to support standard execution of systems lifecycle milestones.
- Develops and delivers regular reports to management.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) required.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years project management experience, preferably in an ecommerce environment.
Esurance - 14 months ago
Born online, raised by technology, and majoring in efficiency, Esurance offers consumers an easier, more modern way to manage insurance....