Mary Mack's, Inc, a 12 year old internet mail-order company, is seeking to fill a full time marketing/sales position for our company. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage all marketing projects and web development within the company.
Preferred candidates will have at least 2 years of marketing experience in areas that may include web marketing, product development, web development or sales. While technical skills are important, it is most critical that the candidate have a demonstrated ability to manage our current marketing efforts while developing new and fresh ideas for our web marketing and sales strategy. In addition, the ideal candidate must be a self starter, be able to prioritize tasks, manage self-driven projects and work independently in an efficient manner.
The company location is Newton Grove NC, which is within a commutable distance from Raleigh and Fayetteville, NC however we may explore part-time telecommuting as an option. We are just off of Interstate 40, exit 341.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following: Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
- Brand development - Maintain and strengthen our brand through web and print media.
- Website updates -- We have four websites that will need periodic updating. A basic understanding of HTML or other basic web programming is helpful but not necessary.
- Manage all social media -- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogs
- Manage and develop content for website and print. This may include photos, videos, copy writing, blogs etc.
- Manage and create strategies for email marketing.
- Work with a local photographer for product photos.
- Explore new sales and marketing opportunities including wholesale, retail and other online marketplace opportunities.
- Increase website conversion/usability
- Oversee paid search provider
- Manage product feeds (web)
- New product development
- Work with designers for product packaging
- Improve our link building strategies
- Develop and maintain product catalogs
- A strong knowledge, understanding and interest in the internet commerce are a must.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency with Excel, MS Office.
- A thorough understanding of PPC, SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics -- You don't have to be an expert but the more you know about this the better.
- The most qualified candidate will have the following personal characteristics:
- Self motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Works well within a team setting
- Good attendance record
This is a full-time position with benefits. Absolutely no phone calls please. If you meet the requirements, are interested in this position and are within commuting distance please email your resume along with a cover letter.