Job Specifications:Education, Technical Experience, & Communication Skills):
- Primary duties include implementation of the Commercial & Industrial Conservation & Load Management (C&LM) programs.
- Ability to learn and analyze multiple industrial systems to determine baseline energy use compared to energy saving measures.
- Determine the performance and energy savings for system modifications and improvements.
- Review of engineering design drawings, specifications and reports to validate energy savings.
- Perform in field inspections to verify installation of energy efficiency measures.
- Perform engineering calculations for high efficiency HVAC equipment, motors, controls, compressors, and lighting systems to determine energy savings compared to baseline equipment and or building codes.
- Review proposals from 3rd party service providers and engineering firms to determine reasonableness and accurate energy savings calculations.
- MUST have a Baccalaureate degree in Engineering or the equivalent work experience in the energy efficiency industry.
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) certification and or Engineer in Training (EIT) certificate is desired.
- Technical Experience:
- Entry level position for Engineers with minimal experience (Client will provide on the job training) or for candidate (without Engineering degree) having a minimum 5 years related work experience in the energy efficiency industry.
- Communication Skills:
- Strong written and oral communication skills are critical to effectively fulfill the roll of this position.
- Position also requires strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- MUST HAVE DMV/DRIVNG RECORD SCREEN REQUIRED.
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE & INSURANCE.
GDKN Corporation - 2 years ago