PURPOSE (why this job exists):
The Associate Contracts Administrator will have the opportunity to participate in the contracting processes and activities of the Company and to learn contract data abstraction, database maintenance, contract administration plus less complex contract drafting. In addition the Associate Contracts Administratorwill have the opportunity to provide contracts and general administration support for all non-client contracts and legal documentation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Participates in the activities of the contracting function, ensuring that the company’s interests and corporate objectives are served
- Under the direction of Contracts Attorney or Director, Contracts and Legal may draft revised terms of the contracts
- As requested, prepares and communicates information regarding contract status, risk, compliance, modifications, deviations, negotiations, and completion or termination
- Works with the Contracts and Legal department and the Sales department to prioritize and facilitate timely resolution of client contract and Salesforce issues
- Provides administrative support for the Contracts and Legal department
- Organizes and maintains the contracts database, contract templates, signed contracts and other legal correspondence and documentation
- Responsible for contract data migration projects for current company entities and as part of any acquisitions or restructures
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned by management
TRAINING and EXPERIENCE
- General understanding of applicable contract law and related contract issues and trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent administration, interpersonal and verbal and written skills required
- Must be customer service oriented and a flexible team player with high energy
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels and departments within the company and with clients
- Advanced computer literacy.
- College degree in business or legal field.
- Interest in pursuing a career in an in-house legal department
Apply To This Job
Accruent, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -