Banner Staffing Services (BSS) provides stability for the health care professional that comes with 20 years of success. BSS employees take advantage of highly competitive pay rates and enjoy the flexible scheduling benefits associated with Banner Health's preferred registry provider.
We are currently looking for experienced IT Desktop Engineers to work at various Banner Health facilities throughout the Valley.
The successful candidate will be working on an IT Project for approx 12 months across the Banner System.
A+ Certification required
Positions are based through Banner Staffing Services and unfortunately there are no guaranteed hours or benefits offered. However this project will need successful candidates to be available for up to 40 hrs per wee, Monday thru Friday.
The project will last for appximately 12 months.
Positions are based through Banner Staffing Services and unfortunately there are no guaranteed hours or benefits offered.
Registry employment includes:
- Competitive wages
- Paid orientation
- Flexible Schedules
- Fewer Shifts Cancelled
- Employee Assistance Program
- ECHO (Employee wellness program)
- Employee Perks
• Discount Entertainment tickets
• Restaurant discounts
• Shopping discounts
• Auto Purchase Plan
Banner Health is proud to be voted as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the metropolitan Phoenix area by the Phoenix Business Journal
This position administers, maintains and supports the personal productivity and collaboration software in the desktop and mobile computing environments and other end user equipment on the company network. The position is responsible for interfacing with team members within the department, as well as, customers throughout the company in planning, organizing and conducting various project assignments and daily duties.
1. Provides customer support throughout the company on all standard network and collaboration software products and technologies including consultation with customers, installation of equipment, establishing wired and wireless network connectivity, training on computer equipment and software applications, and troubleshooting day to day applications/hardware problems.
2. Provides systems analysis and technical support for all network application services that fall under the categories of email, personal productivity tools, workgroup and collaboration products, and emerging technologies on all desktop hardware platforms. Provides escalation support and serves as a technical resource.
3. Assists with the implementation of new automated application systems in the area of office automation.
4. Performs basic network administration functions (i.e., adding, deleting, and changing user ids; granting rights to access directory files; etc.). Provides report data gathered through remote management and inventory collection systems.
5. Generates needs assessment recommendations thought the appropriate investigation of specific customer and departmental computing needs.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
Must possess an associate’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of relevant education, technical, business and healthcare experience.
A+ Certification required on date of hire and maintenance thereafter.
Requires communication, and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences. Requires ability to communicate, and interact across facilities and at various levels. . As is typical in this industry, variable shifts and hours and carrying/responding to a pager may be required.
General knowledge of information technology and healthcare is desirable.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Banner Health - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
If you thrive on change and you’re looking to be part of the future of health care, you belong at Banner Health.