Do good for your community while using your professional expertise and work with talented peers on a highly structured pro bono project! Taproot makes it easy to make a difference.
Taproot Foundation is a nonprofit organization that makes business talent available to organizations that are working to improve society. We engage marketing, technology, strategy, design, and HR management professionals on pro bono projects, called Service Grants that benefit local nonprofits. Our goal is to ensure that one day all organizations with promising solutions will be equipped to successfully take on urgent social challenges. To date, we have engaged close to 5,000 professionals on close to 2,000 pro bono projects benefiting education, health, environment, social service, and arts initiatives.
Now its your turn to join the movement and Make It Matter ©.
Pro Bono Human Resource Generalist Needed
The Taproot HR Generalist supports the strategic HR team by providing analysis and data, while assessing a clients HR capacity or building a staff development process. The Generalist helps to create and guide the necessary analysis, spending significant time in interviews and related assessment, and then helps to structure and package the findings. With a more senior team member, the Generalist works to develop perspectives and insights for the client, including action plans and next steps for implementing new strategic HR processes.
- Meet a tremendous group of like-minded professionals
- Deepen your connection with your community
- Keep your skills sharp by applying them in the nonprofit sector
- Share your expertise with others
- Boost your resume and portfolio
- Stand out from others in your field
- Create lasting relationships
- Network with an active online community of professionals
A successful Human Resources Generalist
- Has 2+ years of experience working on strategic HR initiatives or change efforts either in an HR consultancy or company
- Has HR Generalist, Associate, Analyst, or Specialist-level experience
A Service Grant project is designed to work around your schedule and requires a 3-5 hour commitment each week over the course of approximately 6 months. You can also provide your expertise directly through our online forums—do some micro-bono in your spare time!
Learn more and apply today: https://www.taprootfoundation.org/giveprobono/apply.php
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago