Amazon Fulfillment Services is looking for a motivated individual with analytical skills and technology experience to join our Sales & Operations Planning Team (S&OP).
In this position you will be responsible for creating and managing the Sales & Operations plan for multiple North American product lines. To be successful in this role, you will have the autonomy to evaluate and implement opportunities to improve the planning processes and planning systems.
As a member of the Supply Chain Team, you will play an integral part in Amazonâ€™s inventory management by successfully partnering with various operational teams like Warehouse Operations, IT, Retail and Finance to help support new business initiatives. This position will also require that you have the experience and flexibility to work with cross functional teams in a matrix organization. Written and verbal communication skills are a must in order to define high level business requirements for building software systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business or 2+ years of Amazon experience
- 2+ years of experience with Supply Chain Management concepts i.e. forecasting, planning, optimization and logistics
- 4+ years of qualitative/quantitative data analysis related to Supply Chain, Operations, Transportation -Logistics or Inventory Management
- Ability to use various Supply Chain software systems to problem solve and come up with innovative solutions.
- Prior experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma analytical techniques
- Advanced level Excel and intermediate to advanced level SQL/Unix
- MBA or Masterâ€™s Degree in Operations, Supply Chain or Logistics
- 2+ years managing small to medium size (2-8) cross functional teams
- Sales and Operations Planning in a retail or manufacturing environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...