Architects, engineers, designs, documents, or supports business solutions for Risk Management either from as technologist or a business analyst. Has deep knowledge of business functions and mastered their profession. Is a subject matter expert in technology, business, or operations and a thought leader for assisting senior technology or business leaders in determining the current and future direction in their area or related areas. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives, business requirements, and business environments to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Provides leadership and guidance on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Has extensive & specific business knowledge or technical skillset e.g. Quantitative skills, Capital Markets, Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Compliance, Legal / Audit, Universal Bank: Typically requires 7-10 years of applicable experience.
Senior Business Analyst for GWIM Compliance Technology. The resource will support initiative work with the GWIM Compliance Technology team including:
* Lead Business analysis effort and assist technology team in the in-house development of Actimize models that are a part of Compliance Automated Surveillance efforts.
* Analyze user needs and requirements for compliance controls and translate them into comprehensive documentation for the models.
* Manage communication with the Compliance team in implementation of key GWIM initiatives.
* Support UAT testing, organize and lead meetings, coordinate efforts with the users and Implementation team.
* Perform project management, effort sizing and planning tasks using Microsoft Project
Business Analysis and effort management skills including project planning, time estimation, task tracking, test coordination.
Strong organizational skills for coordination of use testing process and task management.
Strong written communication skills for documenting user requirements, issue tracking and interacting with the users.
Database query skills to support data analysis and required data sourcing associated with the user requirements.
Capital markets background, understanding of securities data and calculations.
Understanding of the Actimize platform and specific capabilities in relation to user requirements.
Attention to detail with ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint skills
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...