An Account Executive identifies new business opportunities and, secures business relationships with employer accounts leading to new revenue growth and expanded market share. Meets sales objectives in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures and applicable regulations. Achieves objectives related to sales and growth of Concentra’s complete service offering across an assigned medical center(s) territory.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates sales efforts with Area or Regional Sales Manager as needed
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, appointments, closed sales and follow-up activity within their assigned territory through the use of a CRM (Customer Relationship Mgmt) tool
- Identifies sales targets/leads and develops subsequent sales funnel with an expected outcome of closing the sale and securing the targeted business opportunity
- Develops and executes individual account sales plans to secure new customer prospects daily
- Closes the sale by obtaining a signed Relationship Memo and develops an implementation strategy as needed
- Meets minimum monthly revenue goals established by Senior Management
- Solicits appropriate approvals on Pricing/Margin targets across multiple disciplines
- Coordinates “set-up” of Concentra service offering/protocol and customer on-boarding to ensure smooth business transition and implementation
- Maintains current accounts to include growing existing business
- Establishes and Maintains “open channel” communication with Center Leadership Team, comprised of Center Operations Director, Center Medical Director and Center Therapy Director
- Communicates Monthly Productivity to Center Leadership Team
- Process Requests for Proposals (RFPs) accordingly
- Contributes to Center / Territory based initiatives that supports a positive patient experience
- Promotes the positive impact of our Organizational Mission of Improving America’s Health One Patient at a Time.
- Revenue Responsibility: Territory Based Sales Target TBD.
- New Sales Role
- 20% interaction with Center Leadership Team to facilitate market share growth initiatives.
- 80% focused on sales cycle related activity to include execution of Sales Funnel process and account sales plan.
- Medical Center / Office environment
- External field sales activity
- In-person customer contact
- Extensive territory mobility
- Constant customer interaction
- Some out of market travel
Concentra's Data Protection Commitment
* Concentra is committed to protect patient data and to ensure privacy of personal and medical information.
* Every Concentra colleague has the responsibility to adhere to data protection principles.
* If a colleague's role includes handling or processing sensitive data, role-specific policies and requirements apply to ensure the protection of patient information.
- Experience with solution and value-based selling
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Persuasive, tactful and professional
- Confident, extroverted, and driven with a competitive spirit
- Thrives in working outside an office environment
- Demonstrates only the highest personal and ethical standards
- Working knowledge of computer applications and personal communication devices
- Basic financial analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Ability to form strong internal and external relationships
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow-through and follow-up
- Ability to research and identify quality leads
- Ability to positively adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Must effectively execute role play scenarios
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Sales & Business Curriculum preferred.
- A valid state driver’s license, a satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- 1-3 years business to business sales experience.
- Sales Training / Sales based course study.
- Experience with (CRM) Customer Relationship Management tool.
Concentra Managed Care, Inc. is the leading provider of healthcare management and cost containment services to the workers' compensation,...