NHS Human Services (NHS), through its subsidiaries, is
one of the nation’s largest non-profit providers of
community-based human services. With nationally
recognized programs in multiple states, NHS offers a
full range of integrated services to children and adults
in the areas of Mental Health, Intellectual and
Developmental Disabilities, Juvenile Justice, Autism,
Treatment Foster Care, Addictive Diseases, Education,
Eldercare, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
NHS Human Services is currently seeking a Therapist
(Program Specialist) to work within our Therapeutic
Foster Care program performing the following job
comprehensive plan that provides goals and
- Design, direction and implementation of a
strategies for ensuring the execution of all
placement activities for the designated caseload of
6-9 children in TFC.
families and TFC families in settings other than
- Provides intensive therapeutic services to children,
provider agency or office.
techniques and recommends non-aversive planning
- Identifies behavior goals and intervention
within agency, State and regulatory guidelines.
marketing of the program, recruitment, record
- Assist program supervisor and county director with
keeping, training, supervision and approval
activities for TFC families
and agency meetings. Occasional travel within
- Travel throughout service area for service provision
commonwealth for training, marketing and related
- Support program through on call emergency
- Regular Supervision with Program Director.
- Other duties as assigned
NHS is an EOE of M/F/D/V
- Master Degree in Human Services or related field
- Two years experience in Children’s Mental Health
Req. Code : N/A
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Northwestern Human Services (operating as NHS Human Services) exists to lend a helping hand to humans throughout the Northeast. The...