Sr. Manager of Talent and Organizational Development, Technical Products
will provide a broad range of learning and development services to support business leaders in a fast-paced growing environment
Design innovative organization-wide computer based training modules as well as administering the LMS for Technology Products
- In partnership with the Senior Director of HR for TP, define, build and coordinate a leadership development process to be delivered through a network of external and internally developed partnerships.
- Consult with company leaders, specified client groups, subject matter experts, and other internal and third party learning and development professionals to gain an understanding of the business needs and required business performance results.
- Act as a partner to Human Resource Business Partners and TP leaders to conduct a needs assessment in order to diagnose the needs of the TP organization in the areas of performance improvements, management development and capability growth.
- Manage an Instructional Designer, and Technical Training Specialist that will accomplish the following:
In partnership with TP leaders, develop technical training curricula using internal and external resources for all TP departments
Develop and manager training and first year experience for new hires in the TLP and Thunder programs.
- Work with leaders to identify, develop, promote and drive initiatives to improve organizational, team and individual effectiveness and performance.
- Partner with International (AsiaPac and Europe) IT organizations, and their respective HR Business Partners to address Talent needs.
- Contribute to the design of leadership development programs and processes (e.g., HIPO retention and coaching programs)
- Provide recommendations on assessments, developmental tools to employ, in partnership with Corporate’s OD & TM team.
- Responsible for assessing conceptual design, curriculum development, job aids, employee competency, certifications, and development needs.
- Provide direction and guidance to the Instructional Designer and Technical Training specialist and identify the priorities for each of their roles, in partnership with the Senior Director of HR.
- Assist in Talent Review and Succession Management processes, and create strategies on continuing development of employees.
Breadth of experience in Talent Management practices and Career Pathing methodologies.
Proven curriculum design experience that incorporates adult learning principles and results in interesting, engaging, and relevant learning programs.
Experience in managing small teams.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Delivers clear, concise and influential messages, both verbally and in writing.
Proactively manages projects to ensure budgets, schedules, and performance criteria are met for large, multi-year projects
Platform and facilitation skills including the ability to deliver interactive presentations and lead meetings.
Strong experience in needs assessment and analysis
Experience in design and delivery of programs and processes that build leadership bench strength.
Experience consulting with leaders on leadership bench strength needs.
Excellent people management and consensus building skills
Strong strategic thinking and systems thinking skills.
Excellent relationship building and influence skills.
Ability to develop credibility and rapport with senior executives
Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Develop, implement, and approve course materials required for classroom training to include handouts, exercises, tests, documentation, training records and certifications.
Proactively identifies and resolves training needs in both technical and non-technical department areas, product knowledge, troubleshooting, application, and process knowledge.
US-TN-Nashville - 2nd Avenue South TP Center
Asurion - 18 months ago
For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions to...