The Mission Directors responsibility is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church by bringing it new life, energy and viability in the 21st century. Fidelity to the Gospel urges us to emphasize human dignity and social justice as we move toward the creation of healthier communities.
- Assure the integrity of the ministry in both current and developing organizations and activities.
- Research and develop new ministries that integrate health, education, pastoral and social services.
- Promote leadership development throughout the entire organization.
- Advocate for systemic change with specific concern for persons who are poor, alienated and underserved.
- Steward resources by general oversight of the entire organization.
- Collaborative relationship with all levels of management, physicians and staff; networking with community organizations, provide educational opportunities for staff.
- Ability to establish rapport within and outside the organization to achieve ownership and support for mission goals and objectives.
- Ability to understand others’ motivations and respond appropriately.
- Ability to develop cooperation and collaboration across departments and within/outside the MBO.
- Graduate degree in Theology, Ministry and Administration preferred.
- Experience in Health Care preferred.
- Certification as a Spiritual Care Minister preferred.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
ND-Devils Lake-Mercy Hospital
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 23 months ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...