Business Office Specialist (FT)
Provide business office services to the ambulatory surgical center.
· Demonstrate a strong ability to deliver exceptional customer care to both internal and external customers.
· Ensure job responsibilities are completed in a timely manner.
· Function in a productive, efficient manner.
· Understand and follow the policies and procedures created for the business office compliant with HIPAA and HCA guidelines.
· Ensure that the electronic data for each patient is accurate and complete.
· Demonstrate an ability to answer incoming calls promptly and route them appropriately.
· Maintain a flexible work schedule.
· Consistently demonstrate an ability to work as a team player.
· Other duties as assigned.
Experience: One to three years experience working in a physician's office, clinic or hospital setting strongly preferred. A firm understanding of insurance contracts as well as pre-certification and benefit verification requirements strongly preferred.
Other: Computer, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to function in a fast-paced work environment, multitask, and appropriately prioritize work. Must demonstrate an ability to contribute to a positive work environment as well as project a courteous and professional demeanor towards the interdisciplinary team.
HCA Inc - 2 years ago