Due to national growth and expansion, W.W. Grainger is continually on the hunt for great talent! While the Account Manager role is NOT currently available, we are working to pre-qualify candidates in anticipation of future positions. When the positions become open we can immediately move to the scheduling of formal interviews for the opening. The types of expected open positions include, but are not limited to: Government Account Manager, Commercial Account Manager, Manufacturing Account Manager and Healthcare Account Manager. We invite you to complete your profile online so you can be considered based on role availability.
At Grainger you'll flourish in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where success is rewarded. Using our unparalleled value proposition, the Account Manager will be responsible for developing long lasting partnerships with customers to supply and manage their MRO procurement. Working within a local, multi-million dollar territory, you'll spend more time with clients and less time traveling. Account Managers also have resources like an expert team of product support representatives who consult with you and your customers to discuss specific product lines, professional training and development programs, and
our world-class e-commerce site that provides the cutting-edge technology and efficiency our customers both require and expect of us. Our most successful sales professionals possess a tenacious desire to win and have the intellectual ability to create tailored, cost effective solutions that impact our customers' bottom line.
Grainger is an equal opportunity employer
- Minimum of three years proven, successful experience in B to B outside sales with an emphasis on either Government (Fed, State, County, Military, Educational) accounts, Commercial accounts, Manufacturing accounts or Healthcare accounts.
- Possess the business acumen to position the Grainger solution as a strategic advantage for our customers.
- Account Managers must be able to clearly articulate business drivers, balance sheets, and total cost of ownership concepts with executives and decision makers.
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each organization in the territory.
- Results driven - documented success in exceeding sales goals or objectives.
- Strong process discipline, ability to align planning objectives with a pipeline development process to grow and develop territory revenue.
- Experience in developing strategic plans and accurate forecasts for territory and accounts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is highly desired, but not required.
Account Manager - Sales - Great Plains - (Bench / Future Open Position)
US-SD, SIOUX FALLS
Requisition Number 51628416
South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- 2 years ago - save job
Governor Dennis Daugaard's goal is to create a culture in state government centered around serving the citizens, the voters and the...