Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2500 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
NVR Mortgage finance, Inc. is seeking a highly self-motivated individual to assume the position of Mortgage Loan Officer.
The Mortgage Loan Officer has responsibility for business development in their assigned territory for successful implementation of their yearly production quota and providing quality customer service.
1. Prepare loan applications for customers and discuss customer's expectation of loan process. Qualify customers to determine if financing is possible. Report to Builder and borrower once approvals are obtained. Be available seven days a week. Return customer phone calls and pager messages within the same day. Return Builder Sales Reps telephone calls and pager messages within 1 hour. Notify builder on vacation days and make sure that you provide coverage while you are unavailable.
2. Follow up on all brokered loans, communicating on a regular basis with the broker for status' and making sure borrowers are comfortable with brokers loan programs and conditions. All brokered approvals must be in writing disclosing approval conditions with borrowers signatures.
3. Provide customer service to the builder at every level, keeping these individuals fully informed of loan programs and financing techniques.
4. Travel is required to conduct on-site visits to assigned builder communities and sales meetings. Travel may also be required to attend seminars and Loan Officer meetings.
5. Maintain, develop and have a thorough understanding of all corporate loan programs, guidelines, etc.
6. Weekly contact with builder sales reps to ensure customer service and increase communications concerning loan programs, financing techniques, pipeline management, and pipeline status'.
7. Attend weekly builder sales meetings to ensure a constant line of communications with Division Manager, Sales Managers, and Sales Reps.
8. Loan applications must be taken within 5 days of contract. Loan Officer is responsible to prepare the borrowers on necessary documentation needed for a full loan application and submit the loans following the Smart Loan Policy, and turned over to processing within 24 hours of loan application.
9. 90% of all loans are to be submitted as Fully Documented Loans and approved within 21 days.
10. Maintain Branch plan closed capture rate.
11. Maintain Customer Service Ratings in all categories of 9.0 or better on NVRM survey and Builder Survey. Problem or exception loans must be identified within three days of application and be given to the Manager for special handling. The Builder must be notified of the issues and receive special updating on a weekly basis.
12. Train new sales reps regarding all loan program guidelines.
13. Visit all subdivisions once a week.
14. Should be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft application.
This position offers:
- A service-oriented work environment
- Laptop technology
- Full range of loan products and marketing tools
- 3+ years of experience in originating conventional and government loans
- Strong knowledge of FNMA, FHA, and VA and State housing loans.
- Excellent customer service skills and detail-oriented
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft applications
- Must meet
Delaware licensing requirements
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
• Excellent Salary Package
• Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
• Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Home Purchase Discount
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
NVR - 17 months ago
From finished lot to signed mortgage, NVR offers homebuyers everything -- including the kitchen sink. The company builds single-family...