The College of Business at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University invites applications for a tenure track position at the Assistant Professor level.
Duties include teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing, marketing management and conducting research and scholarly activities. Specific interest in the areas of teaching professional selling and, or service marketing is a plus, as is aviation research experience. College committee membership and service to the University are also required.
The successful candidate is expected to possess a Ph.D. in Marketing or a related field from an accredited institution. Evidence of effective teaching and demonstrated research are also expected.
The starting date for this position is August 2013.
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter, copy of your current Curriculum Vitae, copy of your transcript, unofficial is acceptable with application, and three references. All application materials must be submitted online.
Dr. Massoud Bazargan
College of Business
Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
600 S. Clyde Morris Blvd
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Embry-Riddle values diversity: We respect the rights and property of all individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, physical disability, economic background, sexual orientation, or religious belief. We believe in a community where all members are welcome, and individuals or groups are free from harassment.
How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. For information on applying for a job, please read the following section.
1. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University considers applications for OPEN positions only. You can obtain information regarding these openings from
2. Human Resources retains applications for a particular position only until the position has been filled. You may apply online, within each online job posting.
- our online job postings.
- media advertisements.
3. Applicants MUST meet minimum qualifications to be considered for open positions. Individuals whose qualifications and experience best meet the needs of the University will be contacted for an interview.
4. If you need any reasonable accommodations during the application or interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
If you have not created your profile (using your email address and your own password) please click on the "Register today" button. Once you have created your account, you will be able successfully apply for the vacancy of your choice.
Please follow the steps below to update and add documents to your iRecruitment profile.
1. Log into your iRecruitment profile (
; click "Available Positions" and then click "Login here")
2. Once logged in, click on "My Account" (it is on the left side near the top); here you can update your entire profile. The default tab is "Personal Information", which is where you can add/delete documents. Just click on the remaining headings to view and update your profile. Please remember to "Save" often.
3. When you are finished, click the "Save" button and then the "Home" tab near the top right. This will take you back to your original welome page of your profile
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Embry-Riddle - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard