Direct, develop, and execute successful strategies designed to promote optimal customer and employee satisfaction.
• Direct and build teams and successfully manage them.
• Produce accurate and timely reports and provide analysis as needed.
• Provide timely performance feedback and daily coaching. Perform annual reviews and effectively manage disciplinary and/or performance problems.
• Consistently monitor performance for quality and coaching opportunities.
• Set daily, monthly, and weekly goals designed to reach department expectations.
• Effectively communicate with other departments to handle any escalating issues in a timely manner.
• Adhere to and possess a working knowledge of all employment practices as it relates to all phases of employment.
• Interview candidates for open positions, being mindful of EEO laws and company policy.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Adhere to Midcontinent Communications privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
• Maintain regular attendance to be available to provide direction and communication to team members.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of Midcontinent Communications.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
• All employees are required to actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of five years call center experience preferred.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
This position will manage the Retention team. The hours will be Monday through Friday, 12pm-9pm with rotating Saturday's.
Midcontinent Communications - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Do you want to be a part of something big? You’ve heard this before – “We’re Midcontinent … Part of Our...