We are currently looking for software engineers at all levels in multiple locations as part of a core team developing DirectX/Direct3D drivers for AMD desktop/mobile graphics systems. The engineer will be involved in the development, debug, bringup, and performance tuning of new graphics hardware running on Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. The position will involve interfacing with ASIC design engineers and architects, OS engineers and peers in related development teams. The ability to interact directly with and debug low level hardware and operating system functionality is required. The individual will be a member of a team where communication and team skills are highly valued.
This team is essential to the success of AMD as a growing company. It is a very exciting environment where you will be working with the very best in our technology, while working on some of the most exciting projects the industry has to offer.
- C and C++ programming experience
- Experience programming and optimizing games
- 3D graphics driver knowledge and experience
- D3D or OpenGL graphics application knowledge and experience
- 3D Hardware design experience is also relevant.
- OS and performance knowledge and experience
- Direct experience on either Xbox360 or Playstation 3 is a plus
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is a global semiconductor company with facilities around the world. The Company offer x86 microprocessors, for...