This position requires a candidate who has at least 5 years of Linux experience. The candidate will build Linux Virtual Machines (SUSE) in a VMWare environment. The candidate should also have experience with networking fundamentals, internet protocols, network analysis and troubleshooting.
SUPERVISES : N/A
- Unix/Linux Administration
- VMWare ESX Server Configuration and Administration
- EMC SAN and IBM XIV Configuration and Administration
- Auditing and adherence to Sarbanes Oxley, PCI and other Compliance/Regulatory requirements
- Email Server Administration (Lotus Domino, Postfix, Sendmail)
- Backup server software/hardware
- Systems management and monitoring tools
- Good communication skills
- 24/7 On-Call Rotation
- Other duties as assigned
IT/IS staff, management, user community, and vendors.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and five (5) year and pre-employment drug test
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
High school diploma or equivalent; 2-4 college degree preferred
Five+ (5) years experience as a Systems Engineer
- Required experience in Unix/Linux System administration, Apache/Tomcat or alternate Web/JSP server experience. Working knowledge of Linux administration.
- Prefer experience with AIX pSeries Administration and Virtualization, EMC/IBM SAN Storage Administration, Backup server software/hardware; Systems management and design.
Standard office environment
Some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs), computers, servers etc.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT:
Allegiant Travel Company commits to making a reasonable accommodation to the known physical and mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified veterans, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the conduct of its business. In determining the extent of its obligation, Allegiant Travel Company will consider business necessity and financial costs and expenses, among other factors.
Allegiant Travel Company - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard