The Med/Surg Intensive Care Unit at LDS Hospital is seeking a dynamic and engaged Nurse Manager.
This Nurse Manager IV position is responsible for providing leadership and oversight of all daily nursing activities in the Intensive Care unit at LDS Hospital. He/she will partner with Nursing leadership and other facility management and departments to ensure the provision of optimal patient care, attainment of financial goals, and development of leaders. This position provides an opportunity for growth and learning in a professional environment supported by Intermountain Healthcare's philosophy of nursing.
The ICU is a 16 bed unit caring for high acuity patients in manner consistent with the LDS Hospital commitment to personalized care. It is staffed 24 hours a day by board certified critical care physicians.
The unit has an emphasis on teaching, research, and high reliability in delivering the best care possible to every patient every time.
We are on the cutting edge in transforming care in the area of sedation and patient mobilization. Working with the Institute of Healthcare Improvement, we are leading the movement to establish and implement care improvement in this area and have already gained national and international recognition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited institution (degree will be verified)
- Utah RN license
- Leadership/supervisory experience
- Two years RN work experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking
- RN work experience in an ICU setting
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard