Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with brokers and plan sponsors for their life, dental, disability and other voluntary or group benefit plans and programs.
• Meet annual retention targets, business growth targets through cross & up selling, and customer loyalty goals through Benefit Administrator (BA) satisfaction surveys
• Meet territory contact strategy for proactive customer outreach through scheduled call-outs, email, conference calls, webinars, etc.
• Participate in Finalist presentations.
• Partner with Implementation Consultant to ensure awareness and understanding during Implementation process.
• Conduct Install Call at Implementation completion.
• Responsible for BA special requests (service recovery, exceptions) by leveraging a dedicated Client Advocate team.
• Conduct face-to-face client visits with consistent frequency as determined by the customer segment.
• Lead renewal strategy for each client and partner with the Employee Benefit Rep (EBR).
• Partner with Benefit Educator team to strategize on enrollment needs with a focus on improved participation rates.
• Create territory business plan and partner with EBR on annual goals for each client, keeping the broker relationships in mind.
Candidates MUST have 3+ years experience in group insurance, excellent knowledge of benefit plans, and the ability to cross sell existing lines of business.
InsuranceRecruiters.com - 9 months ago