Residential Existing Sales Representative - Tampa, FL
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs about 16,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at
Position Title: Existing Business Representative
As an Existing Business Representative you will be calling current customers to see if they would be interested in upgrading their ADT service and equipment are working from multiple databases to set up in home or business appointments. The database will have names, contact numbers and account notes. You may also need to search the Internet for new contact information to update the account. Keep in mind we are always looking to grow our business in all ways possible. You will be compensated more for deals that you self generate!
- Sell upgrades of products within assigned territory to customers who currently have an ADT system, while maintaining and exceeding sales quota
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques
- Present sales presentation and proposal to prospects
- Follow up with prospects and prepare final contracts for signatures
- Process work orders and complete all sales paperwork
- Post instillation and follow up
- Generate referrals
Education/Work Experience Required
- High school degree or equivalent
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills
- Flexible Style; perseverance; action oriented; interpersonal savvy.
- Attune for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach); customer focused
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel, nights and weekends to accommodate the residential customers' agenda
- Ambitious results oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive
ADT LLC is a equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at
or on facebook.
ADT Security Services - 13 months ago
Tyco ties together its two top territories of fire protection and security. Its Tyco Integrated Security segment provides security products...