This position is contingent on a pending contract award and slated start is Summer 2013.
This contract will be 100% overseas work, in various countries and locations yet to be determined. Contract requirements are for the maintenance and repair of Government owned and leased facilities; maintaining and repairing these facilities and their equipment, including fire protection equipment and upgrading of fire protection capabilities.
The Quality Control Manager’s place of performance will be in Vienna, VA.
Technical and Education Requirements:
- Must be willing to travel overseas for short-term visits, if necessary
- Must submit to all immunizations required for overseas travel
- Must have a valid passport or be able to obtain one by time of employment
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of architecture or engineering, or a professional registration/license in architecture or engineering AND a minimum of 3 years experience performing quality control for maintenance and repair or construction work.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Visit our website at www.alutiiq.com for details on Alutiiq. Alaska Native/American Indian preference per PL 93-638. EOE
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret or Top Secret Clearance
Alutiiq - 18 months ago