This Software Client Leader (SCL) will share responsibility for the Software client relationship with financial services accounts in the Midwest - Chicago area .The SCL will lead the software team and act as the focal point to the client, with responsibility for overall customer satisfaction. The position will entail managing key relationships, understanding the client's organization and culture, and developing strategic plans to address both IT and Line-of-Business organizations.
The ideal candidate will leverage subject matter experts, executives, and thought-leaders as needed to provide value to the client. This role builds relationships with senior client executives while earning a reputation as a trusted business advisor.. The candidate will understand IBM business and brand strategies, and will be able to articulate how those can make a positive impact on our client's business.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client's industry, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry.
- Lead the development of the overall account plan and has primary responsibility for identifying and prioritizing opportunities and developing client-valued solutions involving multiple brands and elements.
- A demonstrated level of business acumen as it applies to the client's business is critical.
- Skilled in consultative selling, with a deep understanding of the client's needs and IBM capabilities
- Attention to detail and solid knowledge of existing processes/systems is critical.
- Financial Services background
- At least 3 years experience in Software Sales
- Readiness to travel 10% travel annually
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in Complex Software Solution Sales
- At least 2 years experience in Financial Services Sector
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard