Stein Mart is currently seeking a fun, fashionable and friendly person to join our Store Team as a Merchandising Lead. We are looking for someone to display merchandise and maintain a clean shopping area to maximize department appeal, maintain a full merchandise presentation on the selling floor, and provide superior customer service.
- Model a positive customer service spirit by greeting customers as they enter your shopping area; exhibit a friendly and helpful attitude with customers and Associates.
- Operate a register as needed to process customer transactions.
- Ensure high quality area presentation to maintain an appealing store area.
- Utilize Stein Mart's merchandising guidelines and directives to create inviting merchandise displays and manage the merchandise.
- Organize department workflow by managing and assigning tasks.
- Provide information and communicate effectively.
- Build relationships that foster a healthy team environment;
- Utilize Stein Mart training and development resources to develop job skills and provide information to help others learn;
- Contribute to creating a safe and secure store environment.
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED); Associates degree preferred.
- 2 to 4 years applicable customer service work experience.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exercise initiative, follow through and completes tasks.
- Strong customer centered focus and interest working with people.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Enjoys teamwork and encourages cooperation when working with others.
- Light physical effort required; Standing and walking will constitute 95% or more of a work shift.
SteinMart - 9 months ago
Stein Mart's style is to operate department-like stores that feature discount prices. With some 260 shops in some 30 states, it sells...