creates innovative tools, systems and services that help educators teach with excellence. With its solutions, educators can easily apply research-based, proven practices such as frequent progress monitoring and needs diagnosis, data-informed decision-making, differentiated instruction, and professional collaborations across classrooms, grades, and schools. The company has helped educators address and solve some of the most pressing challenges in teaching and learning. Wireless Generation currently serves more than 200,000 educators and three million students.
Assistant Content Producer
The Assistant Content Producer supports content producers and is responsible for all site production assets. Ability to wear different skill hats, take initiative and work with different types of people is a must – you’ll be working cross-departmentally to plan, create and integrate content.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Content Producer:
- Gather, review, create, repurpose and traffic content assets to other team members
- Log and track assets' status; tag and upload final assets into the DAM
- Input content into the content authoring tool
- Preview and QA content screens and overall experiences on the tablet
- Maintain and meet tight deadlines for daily deliverables
- Support the continued development of workflows and content management systems
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with digital media production, content management systems, publishing and asset management
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML and XML
- Experience with tablet content production
- Experience working in education, with curriculum design and lesson plans
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills; creativity and objective-oriented focus
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds
Wireless Generation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
- 2 years ago - save job