Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction and network installation business, is hiring a Utility Line Safety Coordinator in its Louisville, KY division. The responsibilities of this position include, conducting safe operation training, safety training programs and updating and maintaining training programs to improve the safety of Utility line construction, and operations.
· Maintain condition and operability of Emergency Response equipment.
· Oversee/coordinate and monitor contract service/inspection of fire extinguishers, breathing apparatus, portable gas detectors and other applicable fire/safety equipment.
· Conduct/coordinate classroom and field training meetings as needed.
· Assist Operations and Maintenance Supervision in preparation of materials for monthly safety meetings.
· Serve as member of Incident Investigation committees on "as needed" basis.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Must have field experiance training and developing lineman apprentices
· Must have working knowledge in the construction of High voltage, Utility line systems, substations.
· Must have current certifications in OSHA 500 and 510, and is qualified to teach OSHA 10 standards.
· Must know Power line industry safety practices, NESC, DOT, OSHA, rules, regulations and guidelines.
· Must be certified and Trained in first aid, CPR, HAZCOM, PPE and blood borne pathogens.
· Ability to perform audits and document findings of company procedures and practices
· Must be an effective communicator, and computer literate with familiarity of MS Office
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training.
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.teamfishel.com or apply at our office at:
4508 Bishop Ln. Louisville, KY 40218
« Return to list
share on twitter
Team Fishel - 2 years ago
The Fishel Company reels in revenue by laying out lines. The company (also known as Team Fishel) provides consulting, engineering,...