Click here for similar jobs in the category!
Click here for all Software Engineer/RDBMS - 1 - Chantilly, VA Jobs in , District Of Columbia
Click here for all Software Engineer/RDBMS - 1 - Chantilly, VA Jobs in District Of Columbia
Job Code: 1571
Title: Software Engineer/RDBMS - 1 - Chantilly, VA
Date Posted: September 11, 2012
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: , District Of Columbia
Developer Priority Level: Critical
Chantilly, VA Skill Level: Level 1
Security Clearance: TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
Role & Responsibilities:
The successful developer will join a development team building web applications and web services that integrate heavily with RDBMS and other web services. Responsibilities also include software deployment, versioning, and troubleshooting of bugs on existing applications. There is an opportunity to work with a wide variety of contemporary technologies to solve an array of technical challenges. The developer will be required to support quick-turnaround efforts and work well in a fast-paced development environment. Developer will participate in all phases of the project lifecycles, including requirements gathering, software design, implementation, and user training. Developer should also have extensive experience translating customer and system requirements into web services or applications.
- Demonstrated experience with full life-cycle software development
- Experience with Java, J2EE design and development using Spring Framework or Grails
- Strong knowledge writing database queries and procedures with SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience integrating Databases with Hibernate ORM or GORM
- Experience creating web services with SOAP or REST interfaces
- Experience building and deploying applications with Apache Maven, Subversion and Ant
- Understanding of RESTful principles for web service interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot code problems and resolve in a timely manner
- Candidate must be able to effectively convey information and work well in a structured environment with other team members.
- Configuration of the Apache Tomcat web application server
- Experience with GWT EXT (GXT)
- Knowledge of Ozone Widget Framework
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Deploying code to dev, test and production environments
- Experience with Rails
MISource, Inc. - 8 months ago
MISource, Inc., headquartered in Tampa, FL, offers the industry what others cannot,a completely flexible staffing solution. With expertise i...