Whole Foods Market is seeking individuals interested in joining store leadership. The Meat Associate Team Leader position prepares Team Members to be successful leaders at Whole Foods. Candidates must be prepared to think, learn, and contribute all while consistently communicating and modeling the Whole Foods Market vision and goal.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Associate Team Leader Duties:
- Set and achieve the highest standards in retail execution.
- Provide our customers with outstanding customer service.
- Assist in the interviewing, training, development and counseling processes of all Team Members in a manner which builds and sustains a high performing team and minimizes turnover.
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment, which encourages an exceptionally high level of Team Member morale.
- Manage inventory and pricing to achieve required margin and labor targets.
- Develop and maintain creative store layout and product merchandising to support the regional and national WFM vision.
- Manage and provide accurate weekly, monthly and annual management reports.
- Report directly to Team Leader.
- Work closely with Team Leader and (if applicable) other ATLs to ensure smooth operation of the department.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Meat experience, with leadership duties.
- Passion and appreciation for fresh Meats.
- A desire to become a Team Leader within Whole Foods Market
- Clear and effective communicator
- Strong ability to work with others in a team setting
- Enjoys mentoring others
- Strong organizational skills
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing team member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.
Whole Foods Market - 19 months ago
Whole Foods Market owns and operates a chain of natural and organic foods supermarket. As of September 30, 2008, the Company operated 275...