- Work with software development, operations management and end users to test and document new products and product enhancements.
- Write functional test plans, test cases, and other testing documentation.
- Hands on testing of systems and processes prior to release.
- Work with cross-functional groups to ensure requirements are met.
- Help drive testing process to reduce errors and ensure products are delivered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Build automated test scripts using Quick Test Professional during functional testing.
- 4-6 years of Quality Assurance/Software testing (Web and Client-Server).
- Experience in writing and executing test plans/test cases.
- Strong Development skills in VB/VB.NET
- Experience/training with HP/Mercury Interactive automated test tools, including QuickTest Professional, Quality Center, and LoadRunner software.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft’s suite of Office Products.
- Some experience with SQL.
Intersections Inc - 17 months ago