We have an immediate need for a temporary Billing/Contracts Specialist for about 4 months, in Edison, New Jersey.
Billing / Contracts Specialist
As a Billing/Contracts Specialist, you’ll be involved in the following:
It would be helpful to have the following credentials and experience.
- Ensure receipt of proper documentation required for our consulting services project setup
- Setup all projects in our internal accounting system
- Review and expedite customer contracts for execution
- Manage files for all customer contracts
- Work with Project Managers and Operations staff to determine the timing and the amount of monthly billing for every project
- Manage subcontractor lien waivers and insurance certificates
- Update contract administration procedures, as necessary and present and train personnel on contract administration topics and procedures at training seminars.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Workshare Professional, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook).
- Excellent analysis, problem solving and relationship skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- 6-8 years of experience.
- Experience with Government/State contracts and/or construction desirable.
- BA/BS, Graduate degree preferred.
For almost two decades, NORESCO has provided its clients with fully outsourced integrated energy solutions valued at over $1.4 billion....