Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Application Management Services (AMS) is a team dedicated to ensuring the optimal performance of Cerner Millennium applications through 24x7x365 proactive monitoring, management and quick problem resolution. The Application Management Services team stands ready to provide direct and continuous support for the day-to-day operational management of Cerner applications.
The Integration Architect position within AMS will have extensive contact with the client to guide the proper introduction of configuration changes into multiple domains, coordination of small- to moderate-scale projects, and management of code and domain strategy. The Integration Architect also plays a central role in the identification and resolution of recurring issues across the solution base and is involved in critical issue escalations, while consistently working to improve stability, performance, and client satisfaction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participation in Executive Change Control meetings
- Knowledge leader of integration
- Provides solution functionality and integration expertise to both Cerner and client teams
- Monitors project progress to assess and manage risk and ensure quality assurance
- Ensures change control processes are in place and executed
- Supports Engagement Leadership with management activities, including: a) assisting with development of maintenance strategies and work plans, b) controlling maintenance scope, c) monitoring progress to identify and manage risk
- Coordinates solution activities with Engagement Leader to support environmental/domain planning and management, and provides data conversion/migration expertise
- Consults with all areas of Cerner support to impact solution direction and functionality, especially in relation to integration issues
- Mentors Delivery Consultants in product knowledge and consulting skills
- Works in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures
- Understands personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets
- Takes appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of role
- Follows Cerner policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others
Knowledge and experience working with Cerner solutions is required.
- Bachelor's degree
- Three (3) or more years of Cerner Millennium consulting and/or support experience
- Ability to lead both small and large group sessions with client counterparts
- Experience with change management, project management, and domain strategy
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas CIty
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with LightsOn, Diagnostic Center, and other tools related to identification of performance/stability issues
- Experience with CCL and ad hoc investigations
- Experience with modifications to and maintenance of ops jobs, purge templates, and unauthenticated data
- Technical or Project Management background
- One year (or more) of Integration Architect experience (or equivalent)
Cerner Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner - 2 years ago
Health care is too important to stay the same!
We invite you to join us in our quest to make health care become all it should be. Since...